Saigon The BEST cinnamon & Sugar
Saigon Cinnamon: The World’s Most Flavorful Cinnamon
This so very flavorful cinnamon is a Bakers dream and it can be yours! Pair it with coffee, smoothie, any application for baking. This picture does not do it justice! This 1/2 cup measure is for the novice, call for wholesale pricing.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk (or 2 cups milk plus 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice)
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs.
- Add milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into 2 greased loaf pans (1/4 in each pan).
- Mix in separate bowl the 2/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter in each pan.
- Add remaining batter to pans; sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping.
- Swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
All sales are final except in the event of severe damage you will have to contact the purveyor for further instruction.